For a brief history of the church, please visit the following link: Stanislawo , which also has a picture of the interior of the church. The church was founded: 1891 – St. Stanislaus (Polish), 240 Fitzwater St., 215-925-2631 [Source: Genealogical Society of PA ] .
This jester was doing some research and was given a copy from its Marriage register of 1905. I am endeavoring to supply these random snippets I am given, as a random act of genealogical kindness. So I am hopeful that someone can use this info.
The page had 5 couples, plus half a couple (the bride) of a sixth marriage. These six marriages ranged in date, from 4-February-1905 – 6-February-1905. I wanted to list these six couples in my blog in hopes that their ancestors can find them via Google or Bing or some other search engine. Email me for the full size image and a second page listing parents / witnesses.
- Groom: <cut off> Bride: Aniela Renska, age 18, Front Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Groom: Piotr Rozanski, 23 Bride: Anna Sento, age 17, 751 So. Front Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Groom: Jozef Dorczyk, 21 Bride: Maria Dudkiewicz, age 18, 735 So. Front Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Groom: Jozef Szelagowski, 26 Bride: Stanislawa Adamska, age 19, 502 Water Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Groom: Wawrzyniec Oszeiki, 30 Bride: Bornislawa Petkowska, age n/a, 11 Callowhill Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Groom: Kazimierz Nowik, 28 Bride: Anna Zytkowska, age n/a, Coatesville, PA